Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank announces international cooperation with Iraqi banks

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central - The Central Bank announces international cooperation with Iraqi banks Empty The Central Bank announces international cooperation with Iraqi banks

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Sep 2022, 1:38 pm

[size=33]The Central Bank announces international cooperation with Iraqi banks[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=18]Al-Ghad Press/Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday, the Central Bank of Iraq announced a work plan to link and open accounts between Iraqi banks and some international banks.
    The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb, said in a press interview, which was seen by "Al-Ghad Press", that "work is currently underway with a number of sober international banks to prepare the necessary ground for banking cooperation with Iraqi banks that have outstanding performance and have a credit rating from accredited rating agencies."
    He added that "work is underway to study the requirements and proposals for the subject, which were submitted by some international banks for the purpose of opening accounts for Iraqi banks and opening new horizons for international cooperation."
    The Association of Iraqi Private Banks signed, last March, with the Federation of Egyptian Banks, in Cairo, a memorandum of understanding to develop banking relations between Iraq and Egypt. 
    And the Central Bank of Iraq announced, in October of last year, that 19 licensed Iraqi banks had obtained a rating from accredited international rating agencies.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 1:04 pm