Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Activist and poet Amal Al-Jubouri, returning from the Freedom Summit in Taiwan, for (Al-Zaman): The

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri - Activist and poet Amal Al-Jubouri, returning from the Freedom Summit in Taiwan, for (Al-Zaman): The  Empty Activist and poet Amal Al-Jubouri, returning from the Freedom Summit in Taiwan, for (Al-Zaman): The

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Oct 2022, 7:13 am

[size=32][rtl]Activist and poet Amal Al-Jubouri, returning from the Freedom Summit in Taiwan, for (Al-Zaman): The civil state project is stumbling in Iraq and democratic life cannot comprehend it[/rtl]

October 30, 2022
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    London - Time “Special”
      The World Summit for the Freedom Movement, in its eleventh session, concluded yesterday in Taiwan, with the participation of representatives of 70 State   and more than 200 leaders of civil societies in their countries, intellectuals, thinkers and media professionals working on rights issues The American choice fell on Taiwan as   a place for the summit that raises issues of democracy and human rights in the world A clear political message to China   , which does not recognize the independence of Taiwan   and considers it an inalienable part of the territory Chinese
    (Al-Zaman) in its international edition in London, followed the event with the Iraqi human rights activist and poet Amal Al-Jubouri, who was The sole representative of Iraq unofficially at the summit. Al-Jubouri said about the political framework of the summit:
    The main axis around which the dialogues, lectures and events revolved is democracy   as an inevitable option and a magic recipe for   all The peoples of the world through peaceful struggle and also through military intervention under the   international umbrella or   even without it   Its previous example is Iraq, Afghanistan, and today   Ukraine   , which has been fighting   for months against the Russian invasion of its lands, where it spoke more From one of the Ukrainians participating in this summit   , including some Russian opponents of Putin's rule and also Chinese opponents of the ruling party's rule in China, along with some   ambassadors of European countries that  It stands with Ukraine against Russia, as the Lithuanian ambassador said it frankly in his intervention to the Americans through   his sentence Which made me and those sitting with me from the Arab countries look at each other silently because there is a   lot in it Among the indications are   the signs   that stand in opposition to nonviolent struggle and the mechanism of dialogue, as he said to the Americans: “Democracy We need a weapon, Zelensky said it more than once to you and to the world, we don't want anything from you   but weapons   «
    That ambassador added: “What worries me is the foreign policy of the Americans, because on one hand it does not recognize the On the one hand, with the independence of Taiwan, and on the one hand asking the world to emulate the democratic experience of Taiwan, this foreign policy may cause us to lose The future, therefore, you must first   eliminate Putin and his regime. If you accomplish this task, you will contribute to creating Solutions to 50 percent of the world's problems Once Putin is eliminated, we will win the future.”
    Al-Jubouri added: He was also joined by a Ukrainian   colleague to support the goal of eliminating Russia and stopping it at its own pace. The whole trend by the Ukrainians and some of the attendees is to put pressure on the Americans to put pressure on the acceleration of acceptance Ukraine's membership in the European Union in order to join NATO, in short, this trend is an escalation of this war that It is now between two countries to become a war of Europe against Russia .                     
    - Do you see in your reading of the events that the United States will lose its weight to confront Russia?
    - I don't think the United States, after the failure of the Afghanistan and Iraq experiments, would dare to enter direct wars and send its armies. As long as the strategy of the fourth generation wars adopted by   the US administration has been successful with anyone who   contradicts its interests or… Who classified it as state sponsors of terrorism or those that crack the stick of obedience   to American hegemony to run the world? Within not only a new Middle East but a world ruled by one pole and one global concepts imposed on this The planet and its inhabitants   , regardless of their different cultures, religions, customs and traditions, and consequently their vision of the system and form of government in those countries. Fourth generation wars that enable  The peoples of those countries that rule through an unconstitutional system of government, that is, through the institution of absolute rule of families Royalty or those countries that rule through the authority of one party or ruling families and do not allow   partnership true for its people in   the form of governance   and holding elections in the light of which   a legitimate authority is formed to   achieve the goals of democracy that It is a representative democracy that ends the role of the peoples who elect their representatives, then the winning blocs are singled out and even those that lose Elections, these party blocs, through their representatives, are   unique in   making decisions and making alliances.
    - How much did Ukraine and the specter of Russia's war expand in this conference that took place near the borders of the other opponent? For Washington, which is China?
    Ukraine   is the star of this conference on the one hand to   mobilize world opinion that paves the way for the overthrow of Putin's rule, and it is the axis In her war, as members of her delegation expressed, she is fighting on behalf of the world (here I remembered our group   before and after 2003   Iraq's leaders say we are fighting on behalf of the world and I don't understand why we in particular have to die And we fight, lose and destroy for the sake of   world peace in light of the continuing spawning of arms factories and capitalist companies that They are in constant need of war fuel in order for each to continue to work with the organizations that and from the other side   On the other hand,   Taiwan   , with its democracy, is the enemy and the   main threat to the unity of   China                                    Dialog text p . 2 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 9:20 pm