Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: A secret session of the House of Representatives regarding the attacks of neighbors.. Enough

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: A secret session of the House of Representatives regarding the attacks of neighbors.. Enough Empty Deputy: A secret session of the House of Representatives regarding the attacks of neighbors.. Enough

Post by Rocky Sun 20 Nov 2022, 6:44 am

[size=45][size=41]Deputy: A secret session of the House of Representatives regarding the attacks of neighbors.. Enough is enough[/size]
     17 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The representative of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Sharif Suleiman, announced the parliament's intention to hold a secret session to oblige the government to respond to the attacks of neighboring countries that violate the country's sovereignty.
    Representative Suleiman said, in an interview with the official channel, that "a secret session will discuss the Iranian and Turkish attacks on Iraq's sovereignty, because Iraq's sovereignty has been violated for many years, and enough is enough."
    He added, "The session will oblige the government to maintain Iraq, preserve its security and sovereignty, and make the decision to conduct dialogue with neighboring countries, especially as we are witnessing repeated abuses."
    He stressed that "the secret session will be attended by personalities from the highest levels of officials and parties, as well as the three authorities."
    He pointed out that "any transgressions from within Iraqi territory are unacceptable, and because of the actions of the PKK, there are many citizens who cannot return to their homes."
    He explained that "the positions of the PKK are illegal and violate the security of Iraq, and the government must be aware of this matter and find solutions for it."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 11:08 pm