Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic affirms the country's need for the efforts and expertise of all Iraqis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic affirms the country's need for the efforts and expertise of all Iraqis Empty The President of the Republic affirms the country's need for the efforts and expertise of all Iraqis

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Dec 2022, 5:22 am

[size=46]The President of the Republic affirms the country's need for the efforts and expertise of all Iraqis[/size]
    Iraq
    15:05 - 2022-12-04
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The President of the Republic, Dr. Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, received today, Sunday, December 4, at the Baghdad Palace, a delegation representing the Iraqi community in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.

During the meeting, the President of the Republic affirmed that the Iraqi communities in different countries of the world carry an important and great message that reflects the image of Iraq, the depth of its civilization, its history, and its role in serving humanity, indicating that Iraqis abroad are ambassadors of their country, representing it with their morals, skills, and experiences.

The President of the Republic also affirmed that the country is in dire need of the efforts of its people, to contribute to the building, development and progress of Iraq. His Excellency also listened to an explanation from the members of the delegation about the obstacles and problems they face in their lives outside the country, stressing their willingness to harness their energies in order to serve Iraq and its development in all fields.

He added that Iraq is proceeding on the path of democracy and in a way that consolidates its experience in respecting rights and freedoms, especially since the government is determined within its program to provide the best services and improve the reality of Iraqis, including members of communities in countries of the world, and build bridges of communication and understanding and promote rapprochement among all Iraqis.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:10 am