Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

European Union Mission: We seek to develop security work with the Iraqi side

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

European Union Mission: We seek to develop security work with the Iraqi side Empty European Union Mission: We seek to develop security work with the Iraqi side

Post by Rocky Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:17 am

[size=35][size=35]European Union Mission: We seek to develop security work with the Iraqi side[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Sumerian special

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-12-08 | 04:00

[/size]

Source:

The European Union mission confirms that there is great cooperation with the Iraqi side with regard to providing advice in the field of internal security, and this comes amid government assurances of the need to pay attention to the areas that have been liberated from the control of terrorism.

A great and continuous effort by the European Union delegation in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Which works to provide advice in the aspect of internal security and combating terrorism while seeking to develop joint work in these areas, as officials in the mission say that cooperation between them and the Iraqi side should develop during the next five years to achieve the desired success.

For its part, the Iraqi side affirms that the government is working to confront the phenomena of extremism as well as encouraging communities in the liberated areas to manage lifestyles away from the repercussions of terrorism. This is done through a number of laws enacted in this context.
    The current government's efforts focus on the governorates that have been liberated from the control of terrorism, and work to provide the requirements they need to achieve stability, which is a major requirement for citizens to live in a calm atmosphere.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:38 am