Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electoral denominator gives the national presidency of the 14 committee in the House of Representati

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electoral denominator gives the national presidency of the 14 committee in the House of Representati Empty Electoral denominator gives the national presidency of the 14 committee in the House of Representati

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Sep 2014, 7:22 am

Electoral denominator gives the national presidency of the 14 committee in the House of Representatives 

Electoral denominator gives the national presidency of the 14 committee in the House of Representatives News Source: Ali Abd al-SalmanSection: 
    Announced the National Alliance MP Hashem al-Moussawi, the coalition will be headed by 14 Committee in the House of Representatives of the 26 committee on the basis of the electoral denominator.

Moussawi said: "The Department of the House of Representatives parliamentary committees into three categories ( A , B , C ) and each block will get the chairmanship of the Committee on according to electoral maturity. "

Al-Moussawi said that "the National Alliance will take over the presidency of the Committee of 14 of the 26 parliamentary committee, including committees sovereign," pointing out that "the names of the committees and their distribution between the blocks Alliance unresolved after being subject to electoral denominator within the National Alliance."

He said al-Moussawi that "the process of resolving the presidency of the parliamentary committees and their names will be made after the formation of the government," stressing that "the House of Representatives agreed to be the Chairman of the Committee on the block is different from the mass of the minister, who is the ministry interview him in the House of Representatives."

The electoral denominator, "a mass ratio in the House of Representatives" taken mainly for the distribution of ministerial portfolios in the new government formed by Asah to Prime Minister-designate Haider al-Abadi, as a candidate of the largest bloc in the House of Representatives

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:23 am