Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Karbala: Absence of urban planning and chaos in agricultural neighborhoods

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Karbala: Absence of urban planning and chaos in agricultural neighborhoods Empty Karbala: Absence of urban planning and chaos in agricultural neighborhoods

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Dec 2022, 4:38 am

[size=35][size=35]Karbala: Absence of urban planning and chaos in agricultural neighborhoods[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

with video

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-12-21 | 05:15

[/size]

Source:

Karbala governorate suffers from the spread of slums and chaos after the spread of the phenomenon of selling agricultural lands, while the local government has put several strict measures against the owners of these lands.

Great suffering is experienced by the residents of agricultural neighborhoods in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Governorate due to the absence of urban planning and the chaos in the construction of buildings, in addition to the owners of those lands canceling a number of streets and converting them into residential plots and selling them amid the absence of a government role to hold them accountable.

On the other hand, the local government has put in place several strict measures against muftis of agricultural lands that amount to imprisonment and the imposition of financial fines in order to eliminate this phenomenon, which has recently worsened.
    Thus, most of the residents of agricultural neighborhoods suffer from a state of chaos in the construction of buildings, while the local government seeks to implement strict legal measures against the owners of agricultural lands to prevent them from selling them and holding them accountable.

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:56 pm