Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Governorate: Formation of a committee to approve the controls for converting agricultural la

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Governorate: Formation of a committee to approve the controls for converting agricultural la Empty Baghdad Governorate: Formation of a committee to approve the controls for converting agricultural la

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Dec 2022, 5:39 am

[rtl]Baghdad Governorate: Formation of a committee to approve the controls for converting agricultural lands into residential ones[/rtl]

[rtl]Posted 6 seconds ago

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

news source /[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The source of the news / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl][/size]
    [rtl]Baghdad - conscious - Nour al-Zaidi
    Today, Sunday, Baghdad Governorate announced the formation of a committee to approve controls and instructions regarding the decision to convert agricultural lands into residential ones.
    The governor of Baghdad, Ali Jaber Atta, told the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that “a committee was formed to consider the controls and instructions for the decision to convert agricultural lands into residential ones,” noting that “the governorate is awaiting instructions and inventorying agricultural lands in terms of preparation and basic design for them, in addition to discussing the distribution of complexes.” irregular.”
    He explained, "The instructions will include granting a suitable alternative to slums outside the design," pointing out that "the Cabinet's decision included agricultural land owned by the state exclusively."

To receive more news, subscribe to our channel on Telegram

You can read the news from the source [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:28 pm