Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China's import of Iraqi oil is down 23% in December

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China's import of Iraqi oil is down 23% in December Empty China's import of Iraqi oil is down 23% in December

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Jan 2023, 5:05 am

China's import of Iraqi oil is down 23% in December

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    China's imports of Iraqi oil decreased by 23.6% during the month of December.
    The research unit in "Al-Iqtisad News" stated that China bought 27.4 million barrels from Iraq during the month of December, while it bought 35.9 million barrels in November.
    She added that China's import of Iraqi oil declined last December as a result of the spread of the Corona virus, and the measures that were taken, and China's purchases of Iranian and Russian oil decreased.
    And the Ministry of Oil announced, earlier, that the total amount of exports of crude oil amounted to (103) million (281) thousand and (459) barrels for the month of December.

Views 83
    Added 01/09/2023 - 10:31 AM
    Updated 01/09/2023 - 2:01 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 7:21 am