Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Association: Poultry projects in Kurdistan complain of government neglect and the high dollar threat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government - Association: Poultry projects in Kurdistan complain of government neglect and the high dollar threat Empty Association: Poultry projects in Kurdistan complain of government neglect and the high dollar threat

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Jan 2023, 5:45 am

Association: Poultry projects in Kurdistan complain of government neglect and the high dollar threatens them with bankruptcy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-01-31 05:39
    Font

Shafaq News/ The head of the Poultry Breeders Association in Kurdistan announced today, Tuesday, that poultry projects in the Kurdistan Region are at risk of "bankruptcy and destruction", while the reasons were attributed to government negligence and the high price of the dollar.
    The head of the Poultry Breeders Association, Nazim Abdullah Al-Jaf, said in a statement received by Shafak Agency; "The Kurdistan Regional Government has completely neglected the poultry sector, and thus the sector is heading towards destruction, on which tens of thousands of citizens live."
    added dry; That "entrepreneurs from Zakho to Khanaqin buy food and medicine in dollars and sell them for dinars in the market, and more than 100 entrepreneurs contacted me one day to announce the bankruptcy of many of them," noting that "many of them when they He bought the materials, the price of the dollar was It equals 147 thousand dinars, and it is now 167 thousand dinars.”
    And he indicated that "due to the high price of the dollar, each kilogram of chicken is currently sold at a price of 1,850 dinars in projects, which is a great loss that leads to a greater collapse of the poultry sector," calling on the government to "pay attention to the local production sector and develop a plan to sell dollars to project owners and give them dollars at the rate of the central bank to support this." sector".
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:18 pm