Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee: Gas investment is an important step to maximize financial revenues

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Committee: Gas investment is an important step to maximize financial revenues Empty Parliamentary Committee: Gas investment is an important step to maximize financial revenues

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Feb 2023, 10:54 am

[size=45][size=41]Parliamentary Committee: Gas investment is an important step to maximize financial revenues[/size]
     15 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Parliamentary Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee, Kazem Al-Touki, confirmed that treating the waste gas quantities will provide electricity to more than 3 million homes in Iraq.
    Al-Touki said in a press interview seen by Taqaddam that “Iraq aspires to enter the gas market and be a country that supplies and supplies all its needs, which is an economic gain for the country.”
    He added, "Treating the gas puts an end to the chronic energy problem in Iraq, and the wasted quantities of gas, when treated, can provide electricity to more than 3 million homes in Iraq."
    Al-Touki pointed out that "Iraq is currently processing 1.5 billion standard cubic feet per day of associated gas, i.e. half of the quantities that are emitted per day of this substance," stressing "the need to stop burning associated gas until the stage of zeroing the burned gas."
    He explained that "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani went on to sign the fifth licensing round, while Parliament worked with the completion of these rounds to maximize the revenues of the federal investment budget."
    He pointed out that "the Sudanese government is serious about pushing Iraq to be a powerfully invading country," stressing that "there is a governmental approach towards developing oil fields with international companies."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 10:04 am