Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the Parliamentary Finance: 376 thousand jobs in the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the Parliamentary Finance: 376 thousand jobs in the budget Empty Member of the Parliamentary Finance: 376 thousand jobs in the budget

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Feb 2023, 6:58 am

Member of the Parliamentary Finance: 376 thousand jobs in the budget
    • Time: 02/24/2023 13:53:07

• Read: 650 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed the number of job listings allocated to contract holders and lecturers.
    Mueen Al-Kadhimi told {Euphrates News} agency: "There is confirmation that this year's budget includes 74,000 job grades for graduates of universities and institutes, and more than 200,000 grades for contract employees, entitled lecturers in the Ministry of Education specifically, to be transferred to permanent staffing."
    He added, "It also includes about 102,000 job degrees from contracts affiliated with the Ministry of Electricity, to transfer them to permanent owners, provided that their financial allocations are provided from the collection funds."
    The Council of Ministers issued a number of decisions regarding confirming contract holders to permanent owners who have two years of service or more, in addition to confirming lecturers and administrators in all the Ministry of Education.
    Prime Minister Muhammad Shia al-Sudani said, "Stabilizing wages, contracts, and lecturers is part of providing job opportunities," noting that "the salary clause in the budget rose from 41 trillion dinars to 62 trillion," pointing out that "

Raghad Daham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:40 pm