Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: 75 thousand Iraqis will lose their jobs because of sanctions against Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: 75 thousand Iraqis will lose their jobs because of sanctions against Iran Empty Parliamentary Finance: 75 thousand Iraqis will lose their jobs because of sanctions against Iran

Post by Rocky Mon 13 May 2019, 1:19 am

Parliamentary Finance: 75 thousand Iraqis will lose their jobs because of sanctions against Iran

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

09:16 - 13/05/20190

BAGHDAD
    - Head of the Finance Committee, Haitham al-Jubouri, warned of the loss of more than 75 thousand Iraqis for their work because of US sanctions on Iran , pointing to the negative consequences of Iraq's compliance with US sanctions.
    Jubouri said in a televised dialogue I followed / information /, " The business dealings stop with Iran Sakhosrna a lot , " noting that "there are 750 joint venture between Iraqi businessmen and Iranian and every company employs at least 100 people , it means that 75 thousand people lose Jobs and jobs ".
    "Four joint companies ( Iraqi Iraqi ) have stopped working in the province of Babylon, causing the loss of the province thousands of jobs," Jubouri said, calling on the government to "take serious steps to address the file of US sanctions on Iran ."
    The head of the Committee on oil and energy parliamentary Hibet Halabousi warned earlier in the "real disaster" will be exposed to Iraq during the coming summer in the event of compliance with US sanctions against Iran . Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:49 pm