Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi Integrity Team leaves for the UAE to receive Hamdiya Al-Jaf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi Integrity Team leaves for the UAE to receive Hamdiya Al-Jaf Empty The Iraqi Integrity Team leaves for the UAE to receive Hamdiya Al-Jaf

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Feb 2023, 6:14 am

[size=38]The Iraqi Integrity Team leaves for the UAE to receive Hamdiya Al-Jaf[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

February 26, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk: The Federal Integrity Commission announced that a delegation from its Recovery Department arrived in the United Arab Emirates. for the purpose of completing the fundamental legal procedures; In preparation for receiving the two convicts who were arrested in the past days on UAE soil through diplomatic means.
    The commission confirmed that the delegation carried with it the complete files related to the conviction of the defendants in cases of corruption, waste and embezzlement of public funds, including charges, investigations and judicial decisions concerning the convicts, the former general manager of the Iraqi Trade Bank (TBI), and the former director of Babel Health.
    On the ninth of February, the Commission announced the arrest of the former director of the Iraqi Trade Bank on the territory of the United Arab Emirates. Convicted of causing damage to public money while holding the position of General Manager of the Trade Bank of Iraq (TBI) amounting to (1,116,024,788) billion US dollars, and (90,786,020,500) billion Iraqi dinars.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 28 May 2024, 10:19 pm