Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Council of Ministers amends a number of previous decisions regarding imported medicines and medi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Council of Ministers amends a number of previous decisions regarding imported medicines and medi Empty The Council of Ministers amends a number of previous decisions regarding imported medicines and medi

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Feb 2023, 7:36 am

[size=45]The Council of Ministers amends a number of previous decisions regarding imported medicines and medical materials
    59 minutes ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Council of Ministers agreed to exclude medicines and medical materials from Paragraph (First / 4) of Cabinet Resolution (453 of 2019) amended by Resolution (63 of 2020), and Paragraph (2) of Cabinet Resolution (23055) of 2023, and to demand approved documents. All by the health authorities to avoid cases of manipulation and fraud because of their direct impact on the health and safety of the citizen.
    Cabinet Resolution No. (63) of 2020 stipulates amending Paragraph (First / 4) of Cabinet Resolution (453) of 2019, with regard to private sector goods, “The General Authority for Customs must impose a fine of (750) thousand dinars for each document.” Not duly certified by the competent authorities, including the certificate of origin and uncertified invoices, and according to the provisions of Article (215) of the Customs Law (23) for the year 1984, Article (72 / Third), as stated in the text of the second paragraph of Resolution (23055) for the year 2023, to provide
    insurance Notification of five hundred thousand dinars on the non-attestation of the certificate of origin and commercial lists (invoice) and it is released after submitting the aforementioned certificates and lists and within a maximum of three months from the date of the customs declaration, and on the contrary, deposits are confiscated.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:27 pm