Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani is making an administrative change in the Ministry of Communications

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani is making an administrative change in the Ministry of Communications Empty Al-Sudani is making an administrative change in the Ministry of Communications

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Feb 2023, 5:30 am

Al-Sudani is making an administrative change in the Ministry of Communications

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2023-02-27 08:41
    Font

Shafaq News / An informed source revealed, on Monday, that the mandate of the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Communications for Administrative and Financial Affairs, Ashraf Al-Janabi, has been terminated.
    The source stated to Shafaq News agency, "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani finished the assignment of al-Janabi, and assigned Matar al-Mayahi to replace him."

This comes, a day after the Iraqi Minister of Communications, Hayam Al-Yasiri, issued a ministerial order relieving a number of officials in the ministry.
    According to the ministerial order, which was obtained by Shafaq News Agency, Al-Yasiri decided to relieve 9 officials from their duties in the Babel Communications and Informatics Directorate, affiliated to the General Company for Communications and Informatics, in addition to transferring one outside this directorate.
    Al-Yasiri also directed the directors of the Communications and Informatics Directorates to relieve complex officials, department directors, and people’s officials who have held responsibility for 4 years or more, and to assign others.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:37 pm