Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Planning announces the contents of the national document for population policies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Planning announces the contents of the national document for population policies Empty The Ministry of Planning announces the contents of the national document for population policies

Post by Rocky Fri 17 Mar 2023, 4:45 am

[size=46]The Ministry of Planning announces the contents of the national document for population policies[/size]
    Iraq
    20:47 - 2023-03-15
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Wednesday, the Ministry of Planning announced the contents of the national document for population policies, which was recently approved by the Supreme Population Council.
    The ministry's spokesman, Abdul Zahra Al-Hindawi, said, "The ministry, in light of the pursuit of achieving the 2030 sustainable development goals, is working, through the five-year development plans, to accommodate the population increases that Iraq is witnessing, by setting policies aimed at enabling people to obtain services and provide life." kind to them."
    He explained, "The ministry has prepared the updated national document for population policies, in coordination with the United Nations Population Fund, and the document included long-term visions, through a number of important and basic axes, foremost of which is giving population issues adequate attention within national development plans, And work to bridge the gap in the housing sector, improve the level of education, develop the health sector, focus on family planning issues, improve the level of income, empower youth, support vulnerable segments, achieve partnerships and empower women, and pay attention to research and studies on population issues.
    He pointed out, "The Supreme Population Council, which is chaired by Prime Minister Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani, recently approved this document."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 10:21 pm