Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning reconsiders the national population document

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning reconsiders the national population document Empty Planning reconsiders the national population document

Post by Rocky Wed 04 May 2022, 6:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    •  Today, 10:30

Baghdad - conscious - Abdul Amir responded 
    that the Ministry of Planning revealed today, Wednesday, that it is working to reconsider the national population document.
    Ministry spokesman Abdul-Zahra Al-Hindawi said in a statement to the Iraqi News Agency (INA): "A committee formed under the chairmanship of the Minister of Planning is working to reconsider the population policies that were issued years ago, and due to the changes that Iraq and the world witnessed during the spread of the Corona epidemic, it has become necessary review those policies. 
    He added, "There are several axes that will be reconsidered, and implementation remains on the competent authorities, namely (public health and reproductive health, education and housing, women's empowerment and the youth axis, who are the largest segment in society and climatic influences, in addition to population and the environment and support for vulnerable segments of society from the elderly, the disabled and children." And the role of the media in raising awareness, family planning and behavior, and focusing on internal and external migration and the return of the displaced.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 15 Sep 2024, 1:50 am