Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq is coordinating internationally to establish new cities at the lowest costs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq is coordinating internationally to establish new cities at the lowest costs Empty Iraq is coordinating internationally to establish new cities at the lowest costs

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Mar 2023, 5:47 am

[size=52]Iraq is coordinating internationally to establish new cities at the lowest costs[/size]
    • Today 10:40

• 2 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad..
    On Monday, the Minister of Reconstruction, Benkin Rikani, announced the start of talks with the United Nations in order to establish mechanisms to support the housing sector in the country.
     "A meeting took place with the director of the United Nations Human Settlements Program (UN-Habitat) to develop mechanisms to support the housing sector in the country," Rikani said, in a statement reported by Al-Sabah newspaper, seen by Al-Malooma.
     He added, "The Council of Ministers had formed a central committee to standardize construction standards and new residential cities with the aim of preserving state funds and organizing the planning aspects of cities. He expressed the ministry's welcome for any attribution or support to raise the capabilities of its housing department to develop the performance of its employees and provide it with modern electronic systems that provide Accurate data on the housing sector to draw up policies and implementation mechanisms.
    Rakkani explained the existence of a joint cooperation agreement between the government and the European Union, which includes the latter's support for the country in the field of developing the housing sector, training young people and creating job opportunities for them, in addition to providing low-cost housing for people with limited income, in line with the government's approach in the field of housing. End 25.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 1:23 am