Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jaafari went to Washington "canceled" meeting to resolve the file candidate of the Ministry of the I

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jaafari went to Washington "canceled" meeting to resolve the file candidate of the Ministry of the I Empty Jaafari went to Washington "canceled" meeting to resolve the file candidate of the Ministry of the I

Post by Rocky Thu 18 Sep 2014, 8:47 am

Jaafari went to Washington "canceled" meeting to resolve the file candidate of the Ministry of the Interior

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: A source in the Iraqi National Alliance, said on Thursday that the meeting of the alliance, which was scheduled to be held at the home of the President of the Coalition, yesterday, was canceled due to travel to Washington, al-Jaafari.

The source said in an interview for "obelisk", "The Office of the President of the National Alliance Arbahim Jaafari called to a meeting at the home of Prime Alliance Ibrahim al-Jaafari, in the hope that held, yesterday evening, to resolve the candidate file to the Ministry of the Interior."

The source, who preferred anonymity, that "the president of the National Alliance and Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, went from Paris to Washington to attend the conference after the International Alliance Against Daash, on the track and canceled the meeting."

He explained that "a coalition of state law to be held, on Thursday evening, meeting him in the presence of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and coalition chairman Nuri al-Maliki to resolve the candidate of the Ministry of the Interior."

The Office of the President announced the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari, the first on Tuesday, that the political body in the coalition will hold a meeting at the home of her Jaafari to resolve the file named security minister, and the study of international alliances to meet the "Daash."

A spokesman for the Office of al-Jaafari, Ahmed Gamal said in a statement, seen by "obelisk", said that "an important meeting convened by the political body within the National Alliance, in his Prime Alliance Ibrahim al-Jaafari day, Wednesday, in order to end the file name and the interior and defense ministers."

The beauty of "The Authority will work on the study of international alliances to confront the organization Daash."

The Iraqi Council of Representatives failed in its meeting held (Tuesday September 16, 2014), to vote on the Ministers of Interior and Defense Riad Ghraib Jaber al-Jabri, as well as the Minister of Tourism, Ali al-Adeeb.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 9:16 pm