Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For the first time after 2005, Barzani's party loses its presence in the Diyala Council

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

For the first time after 2005, Barzani's party loses its presence in the Diyala Council Empty For the first time after 2005, Barzani's party loses its presence in the Diyala Council

Post by Rocky Mon 01 May 2023, 8:46 am

[size=52]For the first time after 2005, Barzani's party loses its presence in the Diyala Council[/size]
    • Today 15:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad..
    Independent Kurdish politician Ibrahim Hama Ali confirmed, on Monday, that Masoud Barzani's party will lose its presence in the Diyala Council for the first time after 2005.
    Ali said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, "The intensification of conflicts between the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and the Democratic Party in Erbil was directly reflected in the efforts to bring together the Kurdish house in Khanaqin and to enter into a unified list for the upcoming Diyala Council elections, which will be held in December 2023.”
    He added, "Reducing the number of Diyala Council seats and the negative repercussions of political debates and successive economic crises are all factors that lead to the fact that Barzani's party will lose its presence in Diyala Council for the first time after 2005, especially since the The National Union is the most popular in Khanaqin, according to the available numbers.
    He pointed out that "the loss of the Democratic Party's presence in the Diyala council is not surprising, especially since the political and socio-economic crises have directly affected the lives of the people of Khanaqin in recent years."
    Barzani's party maintained its presence in the Diyala Council during successful sessions after 2005, with one or two seats at best. 25 p.m. ended
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 4:42 pm