Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sovereignty loses 70% of clan support in Diyala because of Al-Halbousi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sovereignty loses 70% of clan support in Diyala because of Al-Halbousi Empty Sovereignty loses 70% of clan support in Diyala because of Al-Halbousi

Post by Rocky Tue 02 May 2023, 5:46 am

[size=52]Sovereignty loses 70% of clan support in Diyala because of Al-Halbousi[/size]
    • Today 12:02

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Diyala..
     The Secretary-General of the Youth Political Alliance in Diyala, Saif Al-Dahlaki, confirmed, on Tuesday, that the Sovereignty Alliance lost 70% of the tribal support in Diyala due to the policy of exclusion practiced by Parliament Speaker Muhammad Al-Halbousi for the people of the province.

Al-Dahlaki said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, "All indications confirm that sovereignty is in a very difficult and critical situation in Diyala, and the repeated withdrawals are only an indication of the exacerbation of internal crises."
    He added, "Sovereignty has lost 70% of the tribal support in Diyala, which was the reason for it winning first place in the 2021 elections, but the situation will be very difficult in the 2023 elections."
    He pointed out that "the emergence of other political forces contributed to bridging the vacuum created by the weakness of sovereignty in Diyala," stressing that the upcoming elections will present surprises of heavy caliber. "Sovereignty in Diyala suffers from deep differences between the poles that led to repeated withdrawals of its deputies amid indications that its disintegration is
    mere time.” Ended 25 p.m

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:05 pm