Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

For the purpose of resolving the paragraphs of the budget .. Parliament receives 15 governors today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

For the purpose of resolving the paragraphs of the budget .. Parliament receives 15 governors today Empty For the purpose of resolving the paragraphs of the budget .. Parliament receives 15 governors today

Post by Rocky Tue 02 May 2023, 5:48 am

[size=52]For the purpose of resolving the paragraphs of the budget .. Parliament receives 15 governors today[/size]
    • Today 11:22

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad .. 
     The Parliamentary Region Committee announced that it will host 15 governors during its meeting today to discuss the details of projects within the budget, and it is likely that the budget will be passed within the next 10 days.

Member of the committee, Representative Muhammad Al-Shammari, said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, that "his committee will host today, Tuesday, 15 governors for the purpose of discussing the needs of each governorate separately from the general budget and the funds allocated for the reconstruction of the governorates and determining the priority of projects in each governorate." 
    He added, "After the hosting is completed, a special report will be prepared for the purpose of presenting it to the Parliamentary Finance Committee through a joint meeting between the two parliamentary committees." 
    Al-Shammari indicated that "approving the budget and voting on it will be during the next 10 days, after the meeting of the State Administration Coalition." 
    According to government data, the total budget for the current year amounts to 197.828 trillion dinars (about 140 billion dollars), while the operational budget is 150.273 trillion dinars, while the investment amount is 47.555 trillion dinars.
    The deficit rate amounted to 63.275 trillion dinars, with the adoption of a price of 70 dollars per barrel of oil, given that more than 95 percent of budget revenues depend on oil sales. End / 25 m

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 9:13 pm