Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister: We reiterate our assertion that professional journalism is our best partner

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister: We reiterate our assertion that professional journalism is our best partner Empty Prime Minister: We reiterate our assertion that professional journalism is our best partner

Post by Rocky Wed 03 May 2023, 5:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     political

•  Today, 11:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad - conscious
    Today, Wednesday, Prime Minister Mohamed Shia Al-Sudani reiterated that professional journalism is the best partner for the government.
    Al-Sudani said in a tweet, followed by the Iraqi News Agency (INA): "Greetings to all journalists and media workers who serve the truth on World Press Freedom Day," reiterating "the commitment to protecting press freedoms in accordance with the principles of the law and the constitution, because it is the pillar of established democracy and its impenetrable wall."
    He added, "On this occasion, we reiterate our assertion that professional journalism is our best partner in performing our national obligations in service of our honorable people."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:29 am