Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The provinces of the region and Iran discuss trade exchange and the development of border markets

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The provinces of the region and Iran discuss trade exchange and the development of border markets Empty The provinces of the region and Iran discuss trade exchange and the development of border markets

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Jun 2023, 5:42 am

The provinces of the region and Iran discuss trade exchange and the development of border markets
    • Time: 06/01/2023 11:13:34

• Read: 598 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al-Furat News} Today, Thursday, in the city of Urmia in West Azerbaijan Province (northwest of Iran), the work of the first meeting between the governors of Erbil, Dohuk and Sulaymaniyah in the Kurdistan Region with the heads of the Iranian border provinces began, under the auspices of the Iranian Minister of Interior, Ahmed Vahidi.
    This forum is also attended by the Iranian Consul General in Erbil, Nasrallah Rashnoudi, and the head of the Iranian Customs Authority, Muhammad Radwani Far, as well as representatives of parliament representing the people of the provinces of West Azerbaijan, Kurdistan and Kermashan (western Iran).
    The meeting of the heads of the border provinces with the Kurdistan Region, in its first edition over two days, will discuss ways to raise the level of trade exchange between the two sides, develop border markets and deepen bilateral relations in various economic, political, cultural and sports fields.
    Prior to the inauguration of the forum, the Iranian Minister of Interior inspected the "Exhibition of Tourism Potential in West Azerbaijan Province" accompanying this event.
    It is noteworthy that the Iranian province of West Azerbaijan has a common border of 250 km with the Kurdistan Region.
    It is noteworthy that the value of trade exchange between the Kurdistan Region and Iran during the year 2021 amounted to 6 billion dollars.
    While the volume of trade exchange between Iraq and Iran reached more than $10 billion during the year 2021.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:07 am