Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Victory Coalition shows the possibility of presenting the compulsory conscription law to parliam

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Victory Coalition shows the possibility of presenting the compulsory conscription law to parliam Empty The Victory Coalition shows the possibility of presenting the compulsory conscription law to parliam

Post by Rocky Mon Jun 05, 2023 5:48 am

[size=45][size=41]The Victory Coalition shows the possibility of presenting the compulsory conscription law to parliament in 2023[/size]
     15 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The leader of the Victory Coalition, Aqil al-Rudaini, confirmed, on Sunday, that the compulsory recruitment law will not be proposed during 2023 in the House of Representatives.
    Al-Rudaini said in a press interview seen by Taqaddam, “The conscription law was presented more than once by successive governments to the House of Representatives, then it was returned to it again due to the existence of divergent opinions on it and the failure of the political parties to reach a unified consensus due to demands for amendments to it.”
    He added, "The law is very important, but without amendments and political consensus, it will be difficult to pass it in the House of Representatives," stressing, "The difficulty of introducing it during 2023, but it is possible in 2024 if amendments are made that contribute to creating consensus that pushes it to be proposed again."
    He pointed to "the importance of fertilizing visions and studying the law in detail with the enlightenment of the opinions of military experts to reach a workable law that meets the ambition of its main goal."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:20 am