Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bijari reveals the reality of the return of compulsory conscription to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bijari reveals the reality of the return of compulsory conscription to Iraq Empty Al-Bijari reveals the reality of the return of compulsory conscription to Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Dec 2018, 1:48 am

Al-Bijari reveals the reality of the return of compulsory conscription to Iraq

08:57 - 02/12/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The MP of the Building Coalition Zahra al-Bijari, on Sunday, the fact that the House of Representatives file mandatory recruitment with the aim of bringing it back after the absence of more than 15 years.
    "The service of science or conscription is in most countries of the world, but it disappeared in Iraq after 2003," Al-Bajari said in a statement. "The parliament has not discussed or raised the issue of compulsory recruitment in its sessions. The Security and Defense Committee is concerned with this file, but it has never presented it. "
    She added that "all the committees are still at the beginning of their work and did not submit such topics or bills to the Presidency of Parliament, as no draft was submitted to the agenda of the Council throughout the sessions of the new parliamentary session."
    Social networking sites have been crowded with the issue of forced conscription, as many are still unaware of the fact that this issue is being discussed or discussed within the House of Representatives. Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 8:50 am