Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Center: Number of employees increased by 25.5%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Center: Number of employees increased by 25.5% Empty Center: Number of employees increased by 25.5%

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Jun 2023, 6:37 am

Center: Number of employees increased by 25.5%

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Logo of the Platform Center for Sustainable Development

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The Platform Center for Sustainable Development confirmed that the number of employees increased by 25.5% during the current year.
    The center said in a report on the budget, seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", "The budget did not include a clear vision and expectations in the medium term, so the expectations for the 2024 and 2025 budgets were a repetition of the amounts allocated for the year 2023, and it did not include an investment plan nor the amount of investment allocations estimated during the next two years.”
    He added that the tripartite budget did not show a way to cover the future deficit, which means that the deficit will be covered from new internal and external loans, and the consequent rise in debt installments and their interest amounting to 19.4 trillion dinars, which will burden the new government and affect its investment and non-investment projects.
    He pointed out that the budget added more than 729 thousand job degrees, bringing the number of state employees to more than 4 million employees, compared to 3.26 million employees during the year 2021.
    He pointed out that the general budget is prepared according to the items budget, not the programmes, which weakens the measurement of efficiency and performance and limits the flexibility of financial actions.

Views 104
    Added 06/25/2023 - 9:39 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:20 pm