Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A significant increase in the number of building and restoration permits granted to the private sect

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A significant increase in the number of building and restoration permits granted to the private sect Empty A significant increase in the number of building and restoration permits granted to the private sect

Post by Rocky Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:42 am

A significant increase in the number of building and restoration permits granted to the private sector

[ltr]2023.07.03 - 12:21[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  

The Ministry of Planning:
    A significant increase in the number of construction and restoration permits granted to the private sector during the year 2022
    -----
    Today, Monday, the Ministry of Planning revealed a significant increase in the number of construction and restoration permits granted to the private sector during the past year 2022, compared to the previous year.
    The official spokesman for the ministry, Abdel-Zahra Al-Hindawi, stated that the annual report prepared by the Building and Construction Statistics Directorate at the Central Statistical Organization showed that the percentage of increase achieved in the number of permits granted to the private sector in the field of construction reached 14%, as the number of these permits reached (37) thousand. And (500) permits during the year 2022, compared to about (33) thousand permits in 2021.
    Al-Hindawi indicated that the capital, Baghdad, recorded a rate of (21%), achieving the first rank in the number of building and restoration permits granted to the private sector to build new housing homes, followed by Dhi Qar Governorate with a rate of (9%), and then Wasit Governorate came in the third place with a percentage. (8%).
    -----
    Ministry of Planning
    Media Office
    3-7-2023  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:03 pm