Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A source for Al-Furat News: There is no truth to the closure of Baghdad Airport and the postponement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A source for Al-Furat News: There is no truth to the closure of Baghdad Airport and the postponement Empty A source for Al-Furat News: There is no truth to the closure of Baghdad Airport and the postponement

Post by Rocky Tue 04 Jan 2022, 6:17 am

A source for Al-Furat News: There is no truth to the closure of Baghdad Airport and the postponement of a trip to Turkey

•  Time: 01/03/2022 23:10:03

•  Reading: 2,340 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Local: Al Furat News} An official source in the General Company for Iraqi Airways revealed the fact that a flight from Baghdad International Airport to Turkey was postponed.
    The source stated to {Euphrates News}, that "there is no truth in the news about canceling a trip to Turkey until further notice and informing travelers of that."
    He added, "And there is no truth in the news about the closure of Baghdad Airport."
    It is noteworthy that unconfirmed news reported the postponement of a flight to Turkey via Baghdad airport this evening, the airport was closed.
    This news was repeated with the attack on the "Victoria" base near Baghdad airport, where US forces are present, earlier today.
    Raghad Daham
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:31 pm