Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Japan announces 7 new projects in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Japan announces 7 new projects in Iraq Empty Japan announces 7 new projects in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Aug 2023, 7:11 am

[rtl]Japan announces 7 new projects in Iraq[/rtl]

policy  ,  2023/08/21 11:19  , the number of readings: 123 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:

The Japanese government announced the launch of 7 new projects under implementation in Iraq, stressing that its loans to Iraq will last for up to 40 years, with interest as low as 0.2 percent.[/rtl]

[rtl]And the Japanese ambassador to Iraq, Futoshi Matsumoto, said in a statement to the official agency, followed by "Iraq Today", that Japan has submitted, during the past twenty years, up to 30 large projects in Iraq, which were implemented by the Japanese. companies. [/rtl]
    [rtl]He pointed out, "There are 7 new projects under implementation, and they will be implemented in the event that the Iraqi government decides to allocate funds for them in its budget for next year."[/rtl]
    [rtl]Matsumoto continued, "Among the projects to be implemented are the Basra refinery development project, and the water desalination project in Muthanna Governorate, which has a value of more than $300 million, and aims to support the development and reconstruction of the region.[/rtl]
    [rtl]And the ambassador stressed that "Japan will continue its support for Iraq by providing financial financing and loans with very few interests, as the loans will continue to be repaid for a period of 40 years, and with an interest of up to 0.2 percent."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:26 pm