Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary committee confirms that Türkiye is seeking to achieve gains before resuming oil expo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary committee confirms that Türkiye is seeking to achieve gains before resuming oil expo Empty A parliamentary committee confirms that Türkiye is seeking to achieve gains before resuming oil expo

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Aug 2023, 5:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A parliamentary committee confirms that Türkiye is seeking to achieve gains before resuming oil exports[/size]
    • Today 10:13

• 1 shares

Information / Baghdad...
    A member of the Parliamentary Oil and Natural Resources Committee, Kazem Al-Tooki, accused the Turkish side of exploiting the crisis of stopping the Turkish Ceyhan pipeline.
    Al-Touki told Al-Maalouma, "Turkey did not impose any explicit conditions on the Iraqi side regarding the oil file or re-exports, despite the media promotion and much talk about this matter."
    He added, "Ankara certainly has its own conditions and is trying to put pressure on Iraq, the most important of which is ending international resolutions that are in favor of Iraq."
    And he indicated that "the Turkish side stopped the oil export under the pretext of the existence of maintenance and rehabilitation operations for the pipeline carrying oil in the areas where the earthquake occurred, but this is just a title and a pretext that Ankara takes to stop the export in order to obtain the profits." ended 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 12:53 am