Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

President Barzani: The price of the bloodshed of our sons in Kirkuk will be heavy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

price - President Barzani: The price of the bloodshed of our sons in Kirkuk will be heavy Empty President Barzani: The price of the bloodshed of our sons in Kirkuk will be heavy

Post by Rocky Sun Sep 03, 2023 8:30 pm

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]President Barzani: The price of the bloodshed of our sons in Kirkuk will be heavy[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]On Saturday, President Masoud Barzani called on the Iraqi Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudani, to put an end to the obstacles and chaos that threaten coexistence and stability in Kirkuk, referring to the blockade of the Kirkuk-Erbil road several days ago by a group of rioters.[/size]
    [size=45]The following is the text of the statement:[/size]
    [size=45]In the name of God, the most gracious, the most merciful[/size]
    [size=45]Regarding the situation in Kirkuk, a group of rioters several days ago blocked the road between Erbil and Kirkuk under the pretext of preventing the opening of the Kurdistan Democratic Party headquarters in Kirkuk, and not allowing citizens to live their normal lives. They also created inappropriate and very dangerous conditions for the people of Kirkuk.[/size]
    [size=45]We have always emphasized that Kirkuk should be an example of coexistence, brotherhood and unity among all components of the city.[/size]
    [size=45]These inappropriate and illegal behaviors are nothing but an attempt to create strife and tear apart the social fabric and coexistence.[/size]
    [size=45]It is also surprising that the security forces and police in Kirkuk have not been able during the past few days to prevent this chaos and this illegal behaviour.[/size]
    [size=45]Today, violence has been used against Kurdish youth and demonstrators in Kirkuk, and the blood of Kurdish youth has been shed.[/size]
    [size=45]Such behavior is unacceptable and its consequences will be very severe, and they will pay dearly for the bloodshed of our sons in Kirkuk.[/size]
    [size=45]I call on the Prime Minister of the Federal Republic of Iraq to put an end to these obstacles and chaos and put an end to oppression, discrimination and obstacles that directly target coexistence and stability in Kirkuk and other areas.[/size]
    [size=45]Masoud Barzani
    September 2, 2023 AD[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jun 02, 2024 8:05 pm