Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Oil: Karbala refinery will meet 80% of the current import need

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Oil: Karbala refinery will meet 80% of the current import need Empty Parliamentary Oil: Karbala refinery will meet 80% of the current import need

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Sep 2023, 4:02 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Oil: Karbala refinery will meet 80% of the current import need[/size]
    Economy
    22:57 - 2023-09-08
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Oil, Gas and Natural Resources Committee confirmed today, Friday, that the Karbala refinery will meet 80 percent of the current import need after operating at full capacity, while indicating that the production capacity of the Baiji refinery will reach 300 thousand barrels after the completion of its reconstruction and rehabilitation, and that it, along with the Karbala refinery, can fill the local need by a percentage 100%.
    Committee member Kazem Al-Touki said in a press interview, “The Karbala refinery is currently operating in trial operation, but if it is completed and operating at full capacity, it will compensate and cover 80 percent of the import.”
    Al-Touki added, “The Baiji refinery will complete the remaining 20 percent,” explaining, “The production capacity of the Baiji refinery currently (first qualification) is 150,000 barrels, but after all its materials arrive, its production will reach 300,000 barrels.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 7:55 pm