Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 files push the parliamentary defense to host security leaders in Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

3 files push the parliamentary defense to host security leaders in Diyala Empty 3 files push the parliamentary defense to host security leaders in Diyala

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Oct 2023, 5:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]3 files push the parliamentary defense to host security leaders in Diyala[/size]
    • Today 10:14

Information / Diyala..
     A member of the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee, MP Ahmed Rahim Al-Moussawi, confirmed on Friday that security leaders in Diyala Governorate were being hosted to discuss three files.
    Rahim said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “Based on an official request that we submitted to the Parliamentary Security and Defense Committee, the Diyala Police Chief was hosted to discuss three important files, which are a statement of the reasons for violations related to the arrest of citizens without issuing judicial arrest warrants, in addition to issuing penalties against officers from... The people of the province and assigning important positions to ranks from outside Diyala.”
    He referred to "discussing other files related to procurement departments and legal violations related to security work," stressing his keenness on "the importance of strengthening security and enforcing the law and not crossing any of its paths in a way that contributes to giving reassurance to all the people."
    A member of the Parliamentary Defense Committee stated that "Diyala's security is a red line and terrorism is the enemy of everyone," stressing that "hosting comes to clarify what we have observed and to strive for law and justice to be the standard."
    In recent years, Diyala has suffered from violations that led to many deaths and injuries due to terrorist activity in some areas. End of 25 February

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:37 pm