Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Defense determines the map of security vacuums in Diyala

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Defense determines the map of security vacuums in Diyala Empty Parliamentary Defense determines the map of security vacuums in Diyala

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Oct 2023, 4:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Parliamentary Defense determines the map of security vacuums in Diyala[/size]
    • Today 10:41

Information / Baghdad..
     On Saturday, a member of the Parliamentary Security Committee, MP Salah Zaini Al-Tamimi, outlined a map of the security vacuums in Diyala and ways to close them. 

Al-Tamimi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, “Diyala is experiencing remarkable security stability, but in light of the presence of gaps in several areas, which means that a return of violations is possible, which requires decisive field measures.”
    He added, "The map of the gaps is centered between the areas of Jabara up to Suleiman Beg, in addition to the depth of the Hamrin Hills up to the lake, which requires additional efforts in direct capture mechanisms and changing the strategy of tracking sleeper cells through the principle of effective information that leads to eliminating the remaining remnants of the organization." .
    He pointed out that “ISIS does not control any inch of Diyala, but its sleeper cells are a factor that threatens stability if they are given any opportunity,” stressing that “dismantling the cells is what achieves more stability in all regions without exception.” Diyala has witnessed relative stability in recent months
    . Despite recording violations from time to time, which lead to martyrs and wounded.” End 25 F

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 9:56 pm