Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Sudanese advisor discusses with two international delegations the government’s project to amend

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Sudanese advisor discusses with two international delegations the government’s project to amend  Empty The Sudanese advisor discusses with two international delegations the government’s project to amend

Post by Rocky Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The Sudanese advisor discusses with two international delegations the government’s project to amend the constitution[/size]
    • Today 15:50

Information/Baghdad..
    The Prime Minister’s Advisor for Constitutional Affairs, Hassan Al-Yasiri, discussed with the delegations of the European Foundation for Dialogue and Development and the Institute of International Law and Human Rights the government’s project to amend the constitution and its broad outlines.
    His media office stated, in a statement received by the Maalouma Agency, that “the Prime Minister’s Advisor for Constitutional Affairs, Hassan Al-Yasiri, met with the delegation of the European Foundation for Dialogue and Development yesterday, Thursday, and the two parties discussed the government’s project to amend the constitution and its broad outlines.”
    The delegation of the European Foundation expressed its "full readiness to cooperate with the government's efforts in this field," revealing its "support for the mechanisms adopted by the government in this project."
    The statement continued: “In a related direction, Al-Yasiri discussed with the delegation of the Institute of International Law and Human Rights the draft amendment, as the delegation of the International Institute expressed its willingness to cooperate in these efforts, benefiting from its previous experience represented by working with the Constitution Writing Committee for the year 2005.” Ended/25

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 7:27 pm