Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Putin reveals the size of Russian investments in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Putin reveals the size of Russian investments in Iraq Empty Putin reveals the size of Russian investments in Iraq

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Oct 2023, 5:12 am

Putin reveals the size of Russian investments in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Russian President Vladimir Putin revealed the size of major investments by Russian companies in Iraq.
    The Russian President's statement came during discussions held Tuesday in Moscow with Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa al-Sudani, who arrived in the Russian capital earlier today. 
    Putin indicated that Moscow and Baghdad are successfully coordinating work within the framework of “OPEC+” with the aim of achieving stability in global energy markets. He said: “We are coordinating work within “OPEC+” and we are doing so with great success with the aim of achieving stability of the situation in global markets, and I hope that we will continue. In working with this approach.
    Regarding the size of Russian investments in Iraq, Putin said, "Our major companies operate in your country (Iraq) with great success. The total investments of our companies amounted to about 19 billion dollars. There are prospects for further development of cooperation."

Views 128
    Added 10/10/2023 - 4:22 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 7:59 pm