Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of Law: The Al-Aqsa Flood will end American hegemony over the Middle East

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of Law: The Al-Aqsa Flood will end American hegemony over the Middle East Empty State of Law: The Al-Aqsa Flood will end American hegemony over the Middle East

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Oct 2023, 4:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]State of Law: The Al-Aqsa Flood will end American hegemony over the Middle East[/size]
    • Today 11:15

Information / Baghdad..
     The leader of the State of Law coalition, Turki Al-Otbi, confirmed on Saturday that the Al-Aqsa flood unleashed by the Palestinian resistance will accelerate the end of American hegemony over the Middle East.

Al-Atabi said in an interview with Al-Maalouma, that “America’s positions of standing against the rights of the Palestinian people and supporting the heinous massacres carried out by the Zionist entity against civilians over the course of two weeks in Gaza and the rest of the cities, bringing the death toll to more than 4,400 martyrs and more than 14,000 wounded, confirm this.” "We are facing a terrorist state."
    He added, "The Al-Aqsa flood is no longer a specific strike by the Palestinian resistance to the occupation, but rather a compass of popular anger sweeping the Middle East region and will hasten the end of American hegemony."
    He pointed out that "the positions of the White House and its direct support for Tel Aviv indicate that it is a war of genocide against a people who have been resisting the occupier for 100 years to liberate their land."
    Gaza and the rest of the Palestinian cities have been witnessing brutal bombardment by the occupation continuously for two weeks.

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 3:16 pm