Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Unemployment rates rose to 12% in the Kurdistan region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Unemployment rates rose to 12% in the Kurdistan region Empty Unemployment rates rose to 12% in the Kurdistan region

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Oct 2023, 5:02 am

Unemployment rates rose to 12% in the Kurdistan region

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The latest official statistics in the Kurdistan region indicate that unemployment rates have risen to 12% among young people, at a time when foreign workers are infiltrating the labor market in much larger numbers than officially recorded in the records of the Ministry of Labor, which said it is planning a new employment program that imposes national participation rates.
    The spokesman for the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs in the regional government, Arian Ahmed Mustafa, acknowledged the impact of foreign workers after the recent decision of the region’s Council of Ministers on the need to stop the influx of foreign workers, indicating that “if any company wants to bring in a group of foreign workers, the percentage must be 25% of Kurdish citizens and 25% of foreigners,” according to the official Al-Sabah newspaper.
    Mustafa added, "The Ministry gave companies until the end of this month to implement the decision, to take into account the experience and competence of some foreign workers," pointing out that "the Ministry held joint meetings with the Interior to discuss the issue."

Views 33
    Added 10/24/2023 - 10:37 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:42 pm