Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The President of the Republic receives an invitation to participate in the work of the extraordinary

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The President of the Republic receives an invitation to participate in the work of the extraordinary Empty The President of the Republic receives an invitation to participate in the work of the extraordinary

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Nov 2023, 4:24 am

[size=46]The President of the Republic receives an invitation to participate in the work of the extraordinary session of the Arab League Council[/size]
    Iraq
    13:20 - 2023-11-07
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]

The President of the Republic, Dr. Abdul Latif Jamal Rashid, received an invitation from the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, King of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, to participate in the work of the extraordinary session of the Arab League Council at the leadership level to discuss the aggression against the Gaza Strip and developments in the occupied Palestinian territories.
    This came during the President of the Republic’s reception, today, Tuesday, November 7, 2023, at Baghdad Palace, the Deputy Ambassador of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to Iraq, Saeed Al-Qahtani.
    The President of the Republic expressed his thanks and appreciation to the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques for the kind invitation, noting the importance of cooperation, coordination and joint work on issues of mutual interest. The President of the Republic also praised the relations between the two brotherly countries and peoples.
    In turn, Al-Qahtani stressed his country's keenness to establish constructive relations with Iraq and expand horizons of cooperation in a way that serves common interests.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:16 pm