Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Investment Authority concludes a contract for engineering consultation for the Baghdad Avenue re

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Investment Authority concludes a contract for engineering consultation for the Baghdad Avenue re Empty The Investment Authority concludes a contract for engineering consultation for the Baghdad Avenue re

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Nov 2023, 4:38 am

The Investment Authority concludes a contract for engineering consultation for the Baghdad Avenue residential project
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad  
    Today, Tuesday (November 7, 2023), Chairman of the National Investment Authority, Haider Muhammad Makiya, concluded an engineering consultation contract for the Baghdad Avenue residential project.
    The head of the National Authority confirmed, in a statement received by “Baghdad Today,” that “the Authority is keen to develop the pace of investment project work while maintaining sobriety and accuracy in the engineering specifications and standards for residential complexes.” 
    Makiya continued, "The special committees formed in the authority took it upon themselves to follow up and evaluate the performance of projects in Baghdad and the governorates, record indicators, and determine mechanisms for legal and technical treatments, in a way that ensures full compliance by companies with all terms of the contract." 
    The statement indicated that the signing took place “in the presence of the Director General of the National Center for Engineering Consultations in the Ministry of Construction, Housing, Municipalities and Public Works, Mazen Abdel Fattah, the Director of the Saud Al-Arifi Group Branch, Hassan Ismail, and the Director of the Technical Department of the Authority, Maan Al-Suhail.” 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:33 am