Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Does Iraq have sufficient cybersecurity technologies to secure the elections?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Does Iraq have sufficient cybersecurity technologies to secure the elections? Empty Does Iraq have sufficient cybersecurity technologies to secure the elections?

Post by Rocky Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:46 am

[size=38]Does Iraq have sufficient cybersecurity technologies to secure the elections?[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

November 8, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad/Al-Masala Al-Hadath: Cybersecurity plays an important role in securing elections from electronic attacks, which can lead to incorrect results or even election fraud.
    Cyberattacks can target voter registration systems, electronic voting systems, or even vote counting systems.
    On Wednesday, the Supreme Committee for Securing the Elections formed a special committee for cybersecurity, consisting of 7 representatives.
    The Digital Media Center said in a statement, “The Supreme Security Committee to secure the elections formed a special committee for cybersecurity consisting of 7 representatives with expertise in technical equipment.”
    He added, “The committee’s mission is to examine the equipment for the electoral process.”
    On (November 4, 2023), the Independent High Electoral Commission announced that all its devices were secured to prevent any electronic breach during the governorate council elections.
    Cybersecurity techniques are used to verify the identity of voters, making it difficult for hackers to register fake voters. Cybersecurity techniques are used to protect electoral data, making it difficult for hackers to access or change them. Technologies are also used to monitor electoral networks for suspicious activity.
    Many countries recognize the importance of cybersecurity in elections, and are making significant investments in this area.
    The United States established the Office of Cybersecurity and Infrastructure in 2017, which is responsible for protecting American elections from cyberattacks.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 5:16 am