Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After its investigations covered various files.. When will the Integrity Commission address the doll

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After its investigations covered various files.. When will the Integrity Commission address the doll Empty After its investigations covered various files.. When will the Integrity Commission address the doll

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Nov 2023, 8:53 am

After its investigations covered various files.. When will the Integrity Commission address the dollar file? - urgent
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Wednesday (November 8, 2023), member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, Hadi Al-Salami, sent a letter to the Federal Integrity Commission regarding the Central Bank of Iraq, demanding that the Commission include the dollar file in its activities that affected many institutions and files.
    Al-Salami told “Baghdad Today” that, “During the past period, the Integrity Commission has made a great effort to combat corruption and uncover many cases and suspicions of corruption, and this Commission is required to investigate many suspicions in the work of the Central Bank, especially related to the currency auction and the file of private banks.”
    He stressed that "the work of the Integrity Commission must extend to all institutions of the Iraqi state, including the three presidencies and other independent institutions. Everyone knows that the scourge of corruption permeates all state institutions, and this scourge has become a real threat to the state."
    Despite the allegations and accusations against many institutions and banks of their takeover of the currency auction, which led to the monopoly of the dollar and its rise in the parallel market, no files have been opened during the past periods regarding the mechanism of selling the dollar in the currency auction and the decisions taken in this regard, despite the fact that the Integrity Commission I opened many files in many institutions.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:22 pm