Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Sunni Azm Alliance opposes Al-Halbousi and announces his desire to assume the presidency of Parl

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Sunni Azm Alliance opposes Al-Halbousi and announces his desire to assume the presidency of Parl Empty The Sunni Azm Alliance opposes Al-Halbousi and announces his desire to assume the presidency of Parl

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Nov 2023, 4:55 am

[rtl]The Sunni Azm Alliance opposes Al-Halbousi and announces his desire to assume the presidency of Parliament[/rtl]

Policy  ,  11/27/2023 09:04  Number of readings: 195 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:[/rtl]
    [rtl]The leader of the Azm Alliance, Haider Al-Mulla, confirmed that the issue of choosing a person for the position of Speaker of Parliament has not matured at the present time, and it is difficult for the Sunni House to present a single candidate.

Al-Mulla said in a press statement, “In reality, there will be more than one candidate for the position of Speaker of Parliament, and the issue has not matured at the present time, and it is difficult for the Sunni House to present a single candidate for the purpose of voting on him.” He added, "The Resolve Alliance has a candidate, Muthanna Al-Samarrai, and the Leadership Alliance has a candidate, Salem Al-Issawi."

He explained, “The political forces gave Al-Halbousi the right to nominate an alternative figure for him from the Taqaddam Party, and the other political forces are still waiting for their candidate.”

He pointed out, "The nominated names will be discussed, once they are completed, with the rest of the partners in the Sunni House, and there will be dialogues and meetings regarding an agreement to resolve the issue."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 10:16 am