Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A leader in the Democratic Party: The oil and gas law has become regional, and the condition of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A leader in the Democratic Party: The oil and gas law has become regional, and the condition of the  Empty A leader in the Democratic Party: The oil and gas law has become regional, and the condition of the

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Dec 2023, 2:44 pm

A leader in the Democratic Party: The oil and gas law has become regional, and the condition of the cost of oil extraction is stuck
    • Time: 2023/12/11 20:47:03

• Read: 845 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The leader of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Wafa Muhammad Karim, revealed that the oil and gas law had become regional after exports through the Turkish port of Ceyhan stopped.
    A useful summary of important news can be found on the Al-Furat News channel on Telegram. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Karim told {Al-Furat News} that: “The issue of approving the oil and gas law has a regional aspect with the Turkish side, as an agreement must be reached on exporting oil with the Turkish side to export oil through its territory.”
    He added, "Turkey has conditions that were considered impossible. The issue has become regional and must be resolved regionally. If the agreement is reached, it will be exported."
    Karim continued, "What remains stuck between the center and the region is the cost of oil extraction prices, as Baghdad adopted a total cost of $6 per barrel, while the region found that the cost of extracting it from its mountainous lands costs $26."
    He stated, "This is a controversial point, and all companies have been linked to the national oil company SOMO, which is the one that finds formulas to resolve it." 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 8:14 am