Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's oil exports to America exceed five million barrels within a month

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's oil exports to America exceed five million barrels within a month Empty Iraq's oil exports to America exceed five million barrels within a month

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Feb 2024, 4:40 am

Iraq's oil exports to America exceed five million barrels within a month

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    The US Energy Information Administration announced on Monday that Iraq's oil exports to the United States amounted to more than five million barrels during the month of January.
    The administration said in a table seen by Al-Iqtisad News, “Iraq exported 5.387 million barrels of crude oil to America during the month of January, with an average export of 173 thousand barrels per day, lower than the month of December 2023, when its exports amounted to 5.611 million barrels, with an average of 193 thousand barrels per day.
    She added, "Iraq exported crude oil to America during the first week of last January at an average of 192 thousand barrels per day, while the average export decreased to 64 thousand barrels per day in the second week, and exported an average of 206 thousand barrels per day in the third week, and in the fourth week." The average reached 205 thousand barrels per day.
    She pointed out that "Iraq ranked fifth in its exports to America during the past month after Canada, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, and Brazil, and ranked second in the Arab world after Saudi Arabia, whose exports amounted to nine million barrels," indicating that "Canada ranked first as the country that exports the most oil to America." Followed by Mexico.

Views 34
    Added 02/05/2024 - 11:25 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 11:31 am