Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani told an American delegation: Iraq is going through a state of recovery following reforms i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

delegation - Al-Sudani told an American delegation: Iraq is going through a state of recovery following reforms i Empty Al-Sudani told an American delegation: Iraq is going through a state of recovery following reforms i

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Feb 2024, 5:15 am

Al-Sudani told an American delegation: Iraq is going through a state of recovery following reforms in the economic and financial sectors

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Saturday, Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani discussed with members of the US Congress the end of the international coalition’s mission in Iraq, while referring to reforms in various economic and financial sectors.
    The Prime Minister’s Media Office stated, in a statement received by Al-Eqtisad News, that “Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani received four members of the US Congress, namely: Mike Turner, McKeirl, Joe Wilson, and Gerry Connolly, on the sidelines of his participation in the Munich conference. For security 2024.
    The statement added, "During the meeting, bilateral relations between Iraq and the United States were discussed, and ways to enhance constructive cooperation, as well as a number of files and issues of common interest were reviewed. The meeting also touched on the ongoing dialogue regarding ending the mission of the international coalition in Iraq, after the arrival of the security forces." Iraq has reached an advanced stage of readiness and high performance, and the transition to broad bilateral relations between Iraq, the United States of America, and the rest of the coalition countries.”
    The Prime Minister stressed, "the necessity of developing relations between the two countries at various levels and sectors, without limiting them to the security aspect only," pointing to "the state of recovery that Iraq is going through, the reforms it is witnessing in various economic and financial sectors, and the progress of concluding integrated economic partnerships with countries in the region." "And the world, which will contribute to promoting development and achieving stability for the country."
    For their part, members of the US Congress indicated their "interest in the success of the Iraqi government in several aspects," stressing "the importance of Iraq and its role in enhancing security and stability in the region."

Views 76
    Added 02/17/2024 - 10:05 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 1:43 am