Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Elekti presents a different reason for stopping the export of Kurdistan oil, which Türkiye bears

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan - Elekti presents a different reason for stopping the export of Kurdistan oil, which Türkiye bears Empty Elekti presents a different reason for stopping the export of Kurdistan oil, which Türkiye bears

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Apr 2024, 4:56 am

Elekti presents a different reason for stopping the export of Kurdistan oil, which Türkiye bears

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Sulaymaniyah
    The Energy Advisor of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Bahjat Ahmed, confirmed today, Friday (April 12, 2024), that Turkey has no desire to resume exporting the Kurdistan Region’s oil at all because it obtains oil “through smuggling,” in a statement that contradicts clear information that the dispute is currently focused between Baghdad and foreign companies. Working in Kurdistan.
    Ahmed said in his interview with “Baghdad Today” that “Turkey is the party that benefits most from the situation of stopping oil exports, because a barrel of oil reaches it at low prices that do not exceed $30 through smuggling and trucks that go out daily through the territory of the region.”
    He added, "Turkey is evading the issue of technical problems that prevent the re-export of oil through the Turkish port of Ceyhan. In fact, the port of Ceyhan does not have any problems and has been operational for months."
    The Ministry of Oil announced earlier that it is in the process of repairing the Kirkuk-Ceyhan line to transport oil, while the situation remains as it is in Kurdistan, with the continuing disputes between Baghdad and foreign oil-producing companies in Kurdistan regarding contracts, their nature, and the dues that companies request for every barrel of oil produced. .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 09 May 2024, 2:34 pm