Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki's coalition confirms: Al-Mashhadani will be Speaker of Parliament in Saturday's session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Al-Maliki's coalition confirms: Al-Mashhadani will be Speaker of Parliament in Saturday's session Empty Al-Maliki's coalition confirms: Al-Mashhadani will be Speaker of Parliament in Saturday's session

Post by Rocky Wed 15 May 2024, 5:27 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Al-Maliki's coalition confirms: Al-Mashhadani will be Speaker of Parliament in Saturday's session[/size]
    • Today 08:30

• 1 Shares

Information/Baghdad...
    The representative of the State of Law coalition, Firas Al-Muslimaoui, confirmed today, Wednesday, that the candidate of the Progress Alliance and the Sadara bloc, Mahmoud Al-Mashhadani, will be Speaker of Parliament in Saturday’s session.
    Al-Muslimaoui said, in an interview followed by the Maalouma Agency, that “the candidate for the presidency of the House of Representatives, Mahmoud Al-Mashhadani, does not have foreign agendas and has clear positions.”
    He added, "Al-Mashhadani will receive the highest votes and decide the presidency of the House of Representatives during the first round."
    Al-Muslimaoui pointed out that "Al-Mashhadani attends parliamentary sessions often."
    Al-Mashhadani, 75 years old, headed the Iraqi Parliament from 2006 to 2009. End/25

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 1:39 am